If You Didn’t Catch the Prominent Symbol Associated With Muslim Brotherhood Support at Mandela’s Funeral, Here’s Your Chance to See it.
Al Jazeera’s blog posted a story Monday featuring tweets from the Director of Research at the Brookings Center in Doha, Qatar, who reported that an Egyptian newspaper’s front page story claimed President Barack Obama is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.
The Obama administration allowed into government agencies Islamic groups and activists tied to the Muslim Brotherhood who now influence U.S. anti-terrorism policies and endanger the nation, charges a newly released book.
In “Impeachable Offenses: The Case to Remove Barack Obama from Office,” New York Times bestselling authors Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott document Obama not only aided the rise to power of Islamic extremist groups in the Middle East but ushered likeminded extremists into the gates of the White House, with Muslim Brotherhood groups serving on important national security advisory boards.
Under Barack Obama, who has been outed as a Muslim Brotherhood member and his brother is a financier of the Muslim Brotherhood with tax exempt status, former Muslim Brotherhood Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi received the following:
- $1 billion worth of German U-boats at US taxpayer expense
- At least 20 F-16 fighter jets
- $250 million in taxpayer money
- 4 More F-16 fighter jets
- Sent US troops into Egypt to quash protests against the Muslim Brotherhood earlier this year
- Sent $1.3 billion
Remember, Mohamed Morsi was implicated in the attacks on Benghazi. Even the Egyptian people understood that Barack Obama was a supporter of terrorism and either Barack Obama is a complete moron, or he knows exactly what he is doing. One of Egypt’s politicians admitted that the United States is their enemy!
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Barack Obama has installed members of the Muslim Brotherhood in the highest seats in our federal government, including:
- Arif Alikhan – Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Mohamed Elibiary – Homeland Security Adviser, whom we called out on this occasion and this occasion.
- Rashad Hussain – Special Envoy to the (OIC) Organization of the Islamic Conference.
- Salam al-Marayati – Obama Adviser, founder of Muslim Public Affairs Council and its current executive director.
- Imam Mohamed Magid – Obama’s Sharia Czar, Islamic Society of North America.
- Eboo Patel – Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships.
- John Brennan – Central Intelligence Agency Director
Now for Nelson Mandela , The hero of the anti-apartheid struggle was not the saint we want him to be.
The image of Nelson Mandela as a selfless, humble, freedom fighter turned cheerful, kindly old man, is well established in the West. If there is any international leader on whom we can universally heap praise it is surely he. But get past the halo we’ve placed on him without his permission, and Nelson Mandela had more than a few flaws which deserve attention.
He signed off on the deaths of innocent people, lots of them
Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. At his trial, he had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilising terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists. Here are some highlights
-Church Street West, Pretoria, on the 20 May 1983
-Amanzimtoti Shopping complex KZN, 23 December 1985
-Krugersdorp Magistrate’s Court, 17 March 1988
-Durban Pick ‘n Pay shopping complex, 1 September 1986
-Pretoria Sterland movie complex 16 April 1988 – limpet mine killed ANC terrorist M O Maponya instead
-Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court, 20 May 1987
-Roodepoort Standard Bank 3 June, 1988