Recently, it was revealed that even an über-liberal host on MSNBC couldn’t get Democrats to answer the question if President Obama’s executive actions on illegal immigration were Constitutional.
These are the same lawless actions that several people have identified as “an impeachable offense.”
It certainly wouldn’t be the first time Obama has acted with disregard involving the Constitution and the United States law books.
Here is a quick rundown of other ‘offenses’ committed by the man leading our nation.
- Lying to Congress about the illegal targeting of conservative groups at the IRS, then covering it up.
- Multiple violations committed by multiple agencies of the Federal Records Act, when federal employees destroyed documents, computer, hardware, e-mails, etc. to avoid scrutiny from Watchdog groups.
- In a stunning breach of the First Amendment, Eric Holder’s Justice Department ordered criminal investigations of a Fox News reporter.
- Issued Executive Orders seeking limitations on the Second Amendment, including multiple actions that re-wrote his own Affordable Care Act allowing doctors to report and monitor gun owners based on the simple act of seeking medical care.
- Violated laws protecting religious freedom of businesses who did not wish to provide abortifacient drugs to their employees
- Broke a law that he himself signed a month earlier, by not meeting the “Sequestration Transparency Act” deadline for determining defense cuts.
- Operation Fast and Furious and the subsequent efforts to illegally stonewall oversight groups from attaining related documents
- Refusing to enforce laws the administration disagrees with, such as immigration (see above) or the Defense of Marriage Act.
- The Justice Department rejected state voter ID laws similar to those already implemented by the Supreme Court. Commenced lawsuits to get rid of voter identification laws in South Carolina and Arizona.
- An illegal swap of five high-ranking terrorists for one Army Sergeant widely believed to have deserted his post.
This is a condensed and shortened list, as there are numerous other times the Obama administration broke the law and went against the Constitution.
Do you think the President has committed ‘impeachable offenses?’
18 U.S. Code § 2384 – Seditious conspiracy
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
Barack Obama and Eric Holder – Fast and Furious
Barack Obama and Eric Holder – Black Panther Case
Barack Obama and et al. – Benghazi
Barack Obama and et al. – IRS abuses
Barack Obama and et al. – ObamaCare
Barack Obama and et al. – EPA Abuses
Barack Obama and et al. – NSA Spying
Barack Obama and et al. – War in Libya
Barack Obama and et al. – The IRS Auditing Ben Carson
Barack Obama and et al. – The Gibson Guitar Raid, The GM Bailout, And The NLRB/Boeing Dispute
Barack Obama and et al. – Joe Sestak “Bribe”
Barack Obama and et al. – Green Energy Loans and Bailouts
Barack Obama and et al. – The Pigford scandal
Barack Obama and et al. – Ferguson Protestors – Stay the Course
Barack Obama and et al. – Occupy Movement
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio says he will get to the bottom of Obama’s forged birth certificate. He unloads on Congress and the news media for their cover-up of Obama’s forged documents. Sheriff Arpaio implores people to contact their congressperson pointing out that if anyone else used a fraudulent government document they’d be in jail.
The Sheriff says there’s no doubt in his mind the birth certificate is a forgery. The video is related to this earlier one.
NBC White House Correspondent Chris Jansing appeared on MSNBC’s The Reid Report today with a report on President Obama at the U.S.-African Leaders Summit. Unfortunately, there was just one tiny little problem with what she said: she accidentally said that the president’s from Kenya.
In talking about the White House hopes for Africa becoming part of Obama’s legacy, Jansing said, “Yeah, the fact that he’s from Kenya, and that fact that when he was elected there were expectations from the African continent that he would do great things for them.” […] More @ Mediaite.
Daily Caller knocks: MSNBC Reporter Accidentally Claims Obama ‘Is From Kenya’
MSNBC reporter Chris Jansing claimed President Barack Obama’s keen interest in this week’s African leadership summit stems from the fact that “he’s from Kenya” — an assertion that took over ten minutes for her to reverse.
Jansing spoke to MSNBC’s Joy Reid about the ongoing meeting of American and African leaders in Washington D.C. “The White House is clearly, I would assume, hoping this will be part of the president’s legacy, given his background,” Reid said.
“Yeah, the fact that he’s from Kenya,” Jansing replied breezily. “And the fact that when he was elected there were expectations on the African continent that he would do great things for them.” […] More @ Daily Caller.
Here is a list of Obama scandals that are not phony;
President Obama claims that Republicans are busy probing “phony scandals.” But the sheer number of scandals suggests that misbehavior, abuse of power, and possibly corruption are not something being dreamed up by the GOP, but a defining characteristic of the Obama administration.
Here is a full list of the administration’s most egregious scandals. The ones we know about, at least. I’ve added four since the last time we ran the list – an increase of 20 percent!
1. IRS targets Obama’s enemies: The IRS targeted conservative and pro-Israel groups prior to the 2012 election. Questions are being raised about why this occurred, who ordered it, whether there was any White House involvement and whether there was an initial effort to hide who knew about the targeting and when.
2. Benghazi: This is actually three scandals in one:
- The failure of administration to protect the Benghazi mission.
- The changes made to the talking points in order to suggest the attack was motivated by an anti-Muslim video
- The refusal of the White House to say what President Obama did the night of the attack
3. Watching the AP: The Justice Department performed a massive cull of Associated Press reporters’ phone records as part of a leak investigation.
4. Rosengate: The Justice Department suggested that Fox News reporter James Rosen is a criminal for reporting about classified information and subsequently monitored his phones and emails.
5. Potential Holder perjury I: Attorney General Eric Holder told Congress he had never been associated with “potential prosecution” of a journalist for perjury when in fact he signed the affidavit that termed Rosen a potential criminal.
6. The ATF “Fast and Furious” scheme: Allowed weapons from the U.S. to “walk” across the border into the hands of Mexican drug dealers. The ATF lost track of hundreds of firearms, many of which were used in crimes, including the December 2010 killing of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
7. Potential Holder Perjury II: Holder told Congress in May 2011 that he had just recently heard about the Fast and Furious gun walking scheme when there is evidence he may have known much earlier.
8. Sebelius demands payment: HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius solicited donations from companies HHS might regulate. The money would be used to help her sign up uninsured Americans for ObamaCare.
9. The Pigford scandal: An Agriculture Department effort that started as an attempt to compensate black farmers who had been discriminated against by the agency but evolved into a gravy train delivering several billion dollars in cash to thousands of additional minority and female farmers who probably didn’t face discrimination.
10. GSA gone wild: The General Services Administration in 2010 held an $823,000 training conference in Las Vegas, featuring a clown and a mind readers. Resulted in the resignation of the GSA administrator.
11. Veterans Affairs in Disney World: The agency wasted more than $6 million on two conferences in Orlando. An assistant secretary was fired.
12. Sebelius violates the Hatch Act: A U.S. special counsel determined that Sebelius violated the Hatch Act when she made “extemporaneous partisan remarks” during a speech in her official capacity last year. During the remarks, Sebelius called for the election of the Democratic candidate for governor of North Carolina.
13. Solyndra: Republicans charged the Obama administration funded and promoted its poster boy for green energy despite warning signs the company was headed for bankruptcy. The administration also allegedly pressed Solyndra to delay layoff announcements until after the 2010 midterm elections.
14. AKA Lisa Jackson: Former EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson used the name “Richard Windsor” when corresponding by email with other government officials, drawing charges she was trying to evade scrutiny.
15. The New Black Panthers: The Justice Department was accused of using a racial double standard in failing to pursue a voter intimidation case against Black Panthers who appeared to be menacing voters at a polling place in 2008 in Philadelphia.
16. Waging war all by myself: Obama may have violated the Constitution and both the letter and the spirit of the War Powers Resolution by attacking Libya without Congressional approval.
17. Biden bullies the press: Vice President Biden’s office has repeatedly interfered with coverage, including forcing a reporter to wait in a closet, making a reporter delete photos, and editing pool reports.
18. AKPD not A-OK: The administration paid millions to the former firm of then-White House adviser David Axelrod, AKPD Message and Media, to promote passage of Obamacare. Some questioned whether the firm was hired to help pay Axelrod $2 million AKPD owed him.
19. Sestak, we’ll take care of you: Former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel used Bill Clinton as an intermediary to probe whether former Rep. Joe Sestak (D-Pa.) would accept a prominent, unpaid White House advisory position in exchange for dropping out of the 2010 primary against former Sen. Arlen Specter (D-Pa.).
20. I’ll pass my own laws: Obama has repeatedly been accused of making end runs around Congress by deciding which laws to enforce, including the decision not to deport illegal immigrants who may have been allowed to stay in the United States had Congress passed the “Dream Act.”
21. The hacking of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer: It’s not clear who hacked the CBS reporter’s computer as she investigated the Benghazi scandal, but the Obama administration and its allies had both the motive and the means to do it.
22. An American Political Prisoner: The sudden decision to arrest Nakoula Basseley Nakoula on unrelated charges after protests in the Arab world over his anti-Muslim video is an extraordinarily suspicious coincidence. “We’re going to go out and we’re going to prosecute the person that made that video,” Hillary Clinton allegedly told the father of one of the ex-SEALs killed in Banghazi.
23. Get rid of inconvenient IGs: Corporation for National and Community Service Inspector General Gerald Walpin was fired in 2009 as he fought wasteful spending and investigated a friend of Obama’s, Sacramento Mayor and former NBA player Kevin Johnson. The White House says Walpin was incompetent.
24. Influence peddling: An investigation is underway of Alejandro Mayorkas, director of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, who has been nominated by Obama for the number two post at the Department of Homeland Security. Mayorkas may have used his position to unfairly obtain U.S. visas for foreign investors in company run by Hillary Clinton’s brother, Anthony Rodman.
Here is the full video;