Here is a top 10 list for Obama:
1. If you were never a practicing Muslim, how could you know and recite the Muslim “Call to prayer” as per your own words “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset”.
Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.
2. Do you feel that ones friends or associates has any direct bearing on one’s personal character.
3. As a candidate for public office, does any candidate have the ablility to set bounds on public inquiry of a candidate’s view or background.
Obama calling for his wife is off limits, and “I will let no one question my love of this country.”
4. Have you ever has anyother name besides Barack Hussein Obama, and if so under what circumstances?
5. What hospital were you born in?
6. Who is Barry Soetoro? And what relationship is he to you?
Trick question, but with no teleprompter, you never know what answer you’ll get.
7. What changed Joe Biden’s opinion about your qualification for President?
Joe Biden stated “I think he can be ready but right now I don’t believe he [Barack Obama] is. The Presidency is not something that lends its self to on the job training.”
8. Since none of your supporters can claim one accomplishment that lends to your credibility as a
Presidential candidate, can you provide one?
9. Numerous graffs during the campaign, such as the Banking Committee and your Uncle that liberated the WW2 prision camp, how do you explain these?
10. How do you define your relationship with Bill Ayers. A relationship that has been active for over 20 years, and what views do you and Bill Ayers share?