Jerome Corsi, WorldNetDaily
Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.
Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president’s chances of re-election in 2012.
Donalyn Dela Cruz, Abercrombie’s spokeswoman in Honolulu, ignored again today another in a series of repeated requests made by WND for an interview with the governor.
Toward the end of the interview, the newspaper asked Abercrombie: “You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plan to release more information regarding President Barack Obama’s birth certificate. How is that coming?”
In his response, Abercrombie acknowledged the birth certificate issue will have “political implications” for the next presidential election “that we simply cannot have.”
Suggesting he was still intent on producing more birth records on Obama from the Hawaii Department of Health vital records vault, Abercrombie told the newspaper there was a recording of the Obama birth in the state archives that he wants to make public.
Abercrombie did not report to the newspaper that he or the Hawaii Department of Health had found Obama’s long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate. The governor only suggested his investigations to date had identified an unspecified listing or notation of Obama’s birth that someone had made in the state archives.
“It was actually written, I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down,” Abercrombie said.
For seemingly the first time, Abercrombie frankly acknowledged that presidential politics motivated his search for Obama birth records, implying that failure to resolve the questions that remain unanswered about the president’s birth and early life may damage his chance for re-election.
Officials in Hawaii have tracked down papers indicating that President Obama was indeed born in their state, according to its new governor.
Gov. Neil Abercrombie, who took office in December, told Honolulu’s Star-Advertiser on Tuesday that “our investigation” indicates there is a recording of his birth.
“It actually exists in the archives, written down,” he said.
The new Democratic head of the state vowed when he took office that he would do his best to end the debate over Obama’s birth, which began in 2008 during the presidential campaign.
What does this really means
That record on file can not be a long form Birth Certificate issued by any hospital or birthing facility. Had Obama been born in any hospital or medical facility that would have automatically resulted in a long form Birth Certificate being submitted to the Department of Health. The COLB presented as Obama’s as a valid and authentic document issued by the State of Hawaii and containing data verified by the Department of Health and issued by the State of Hawaii based upon a long form Birth Certificate with recorded data in the index file is ‘NOTHING BUT A FRAUD, AND FORGERY, and a LIE’, as I have maintained since Aug 2008.
The only record that could exist upon Abercrombie’s statement is an affidavit on file and that being such supports Tim Adam’s claim that Hawaii has no Birth Certificate on file for Barack Hussein Obama II.
An affidavit on file with no collaborative evidence supports that Obama is nothing but a fraud and criminal, who claims to have been born in Hawaii. Claims and facts are two realities.
The address in the newspaper announcements point to Orland S. and Thelma S. (Young) Lefforge, who lived at 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy. There is no other reason why the address was listed as 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy when neither Barack Obama Sr or Stanley Ann resided there. If Madelyn Dunham had registered the birth as some speculate, why would she have used another address, especially the address of a professor of Barack Obama Sr?
But, why would Orland or Thelma Lefforge use their address in registering a birth of a foreign exchange student from Kenya?
Because the birth took place outside the United States, during the time school was out [summer break], and both Barack Obama Sr and Stanley Ann did not establish a residence in Hawaii.
Pressure was mounting on Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie today amid increasing confusion over whether President Obama was born there. The Daily Mail UK reports – Link
Abercrombie said on Tuesday that an investigation had unearthed papers proving Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.
He told Honolulu’s Star-Advertiser: ‘It actually exists in the archives, written down,’ he said.
What is written down? A note from his mommy? A note from Obama Sr’s college professor?
But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama’s birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate.
Not a BIRTH CERTIFICATE?
Then what was the COLB information based on? Remember the COLB is supposed to be backed up by an official generated long form BIRTH CERTIFICATE issued by an official or agency responsible for filing the birth with the Department of Health. So what is the COLB presented by Obama based upon, nothing, absolutely nothing but hot air, fictitious, and made up propaganda, and again is nothing but a forgery.
That the COLB that was used to present Obama as a ‘valid candidate’ is a fraudulant document, and that there is no document [long form Birth Certificate] backing it up as the Obamatards continuely like to state as ‘prima facie’ evidence, in a criminal act.
1. False Identification Crime Control Act of 1982
H.R. 6946, December 31, 1982
96 Stat. 2009, Added 18 U.S.C § 1028 & 18 U.S.C. § 1738
The False Identification Crime Control Act of 1982 was passed to prohibit fraud in connection with identification documents. The act added two new statutes, “Fraud and related activity in connection with identification documents” (18 U.S.C. § 1028) and “Mailing private identification documents without a disclaimer” (18 U.S.C. § 1738, since repealed by P.L. 106-578). Violators face fines and/or imprisonment for producing or transferring an identification document known it to be false or stolen. The Act also prohibited producing, transferring, or possessing a document-making device with the intent to produce false identification documents. However, the usage of the word “document” indicated that a defendant would have to actually possess the physical identification.
The same violation also covers those that created the fake Kenyan birth certificate.
I would also like to cite the following
18 USC Sec. 1001 01/05/2009
TITLE 18 – CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I – CRIMES
CHAPTER 47 – FRAUD AND FALSE STATEMENTS
Sec. 1001. Statements or entries generally
(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully –
(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the
same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;
shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both. If the matter relates to an offense under chapter 109A, 109B,
110, or 117, or section 1591, then the term of imprisonment imposed under this section shall be not more than 8 years.
18 USC §1028: Fraud and related activity in connection with identification documents, authentication features, and information
(a) Whoever, in a circumstance described in subsection (c) of this section
(1) knowingly and without lawful authority produces an identification document, authentication feature, or a false identification document;
(2) knowingly transfers an identification document, authentication feature, or a false identification document knowing that such document or feature was stolen or produced without lawful authority;
(3) knowingly possesses with intent to use unlawfully or transfer unlawfully five or more identification documents (other than those issued lawfully for the use of the possessor), authentication features, or false identification documents;
(4) knowingly possesses an identification document (other than one issued lawfully for the use of the possessor), authentication feature, or a false identification document, with the intent such document or feature be used to defraud the United States;
(5) knowingly produces, transfers, or possesses a document – making implement or authentication feature with the intent such document – making implement or authentication feature will be used in the production of a false identification document or another document – making implement or authentication feature which will be so used;
(6) knowingly possesses an identification document or authentication feature that is or appears to be an identification document or authentication feature of the United States which is stolen or produced without lawful authority knowing that such document or feature was stolen or produced without such authority;
(7) knowingly transfers or uses, without lawful authority, a means of identification of another person with the intent to commit, or to aid or abet, any unlawful activity that constitutes a violation of Federal law, or that constitutes a felony under any applicable State or local law; or
(8) knowingly traffics in false authentication features for use in false identification documents, document – making …